http://www.one.org





Friday, August 11, 2006

Let's call it a day

I thought I was going to die during our Philo class.

We had a really nice class conversation going on when suddenly, we just went off-topic and "Poof!" Dr. Sioco has just introduced to us her true identity as "Doctor Heart." Really, no big deal. But it was. IT REALLY WAS.

We, the boys at the back were simply having fun about the topic of our discussion, love. From a very complicated topic (I guess) skepticism, we suddenly jumped to Dr. Sioco's strong and weakpoint, love.

"Di ba yung sa mga love na ganyan, blah,blah,blah.." I thought to myself, "Wow ma'am, ang saya naman ng tinuturo niyo. Akalain mong nairelate niyo yun?" Suddenly, i heard the word, "salamin.(eyeglasses.)" I remember what she said about nerds, or something like that. And someone uttered "mga nakasalamin po?!" My heart started to beat drastically. All of my blockmates were looking straight at me. W.O.W. I thought i would die at that instant, but I did not. I really wish I did.

I just thought to myself, "hay naku mam, bat ako pa?"

I did not stand a chance against our Philo professor. NOT AT ALL.

Never in my student life did I experience humiliation from a professor, the first time ever that it happened.

The “lover boy” issue came back to life, all of a sudden.

Thanks to Dr. Maria Paula Sioco.

Labels:

flight scheduled at 7:50:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS


TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768