http://www.one.org





Sunday, August 13, 2006

Random

You Are 80% Gentleman


You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.
Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!



Yes naman. I am a gentleman. Well, at least for BlogThings, I am one.

Personally though, I don't believe it. Try me. haha.

Anyways, magrereview pa ko.We have a long exam in our Art class tomorrow. Ay, Comm I pala. And it was just announced a meeting before the exam date. The other fraction of our block is way ahead of us now. Thanks to the "Waterfowl" (the lesson that our prof related to that was connotation. I thought we were moving on to poetry interpretation,but I was wrong. TOTALLY WRONG.)

Ja mata!

Currently listening to:
Eraserheads - With a Smile

Labels:

flight scheduled at 12:20:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS




TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768