http://www.one.org





Thursday, November 02, 2006

Skyward

Since I was a child, I have always dreamed of being a pilot someday.

I had this habit of waving to airplanes flying by our house everyday, back then. I was always inside planes (yes, I was only able to take a ship ONCE in my entire life.) whenever I travel, and these planes never failed to fascinate me. I've always wanted to fly, an insatiable wanderlust that drove me on a journey around the world. But that was back then. I had to give it up.

To become a pilot, the candidates vision can be no worse than 20/70 in each eye. Too bad, wearing eyeglassess to correct them (even contact lenses) will not be considered. So much for my dreams of flying, eh? Well anyway, I was able to try flying without undergoing an actual flight training. Thanks to JASDF, I got the chance to know the feeling of a real pilot. But I just have to get over it. Or not. I'm 16 now and I've been thinking about this since I was 3. Aba, ang tagal din nun ah. Forget it.

Let's just get this straight. I have a new blog layout (thanks to the one who made it, by the way) and here it is.
Now it's time to eat lunch. Plane lunch. Anyway, thanks to the free WiFi access for allowing me to update my blog. ^^

*if you don't like this skin anyway, tag or comment and i'll revert to the old skin.

Labels: ,

flight scheduled at 12:00:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768