http://www.one.org





Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Goodbye

It's hard to say this but:
"Goodbye, Doctor Sioco."

Hahaha. Actually, I do not know why I ever wrote this "goodbye" message. I thought I'd do this just to have an update. Nakikisakay na lang ako okay? Wahaha..Well, thanks to her because I was able to enjoy Philo 1.. So maybe this entry has sense after all.

Many of my friends said goodbye to their old blog layouts, too. No, not me. I love this layout. If I change this layout, I would have to do a lot of tweaking. Absolutely everything would be changed. Also, it wouldn't make sense if I make a new blog for next sem..(but well, Blogger allows a user to have more than one blog.)

Anyway, its not yet goodbye Block 20..

See you all next semester, blockmates!

*kyle, kung nagbabasa ka ng blog ko ngayon.. masaya din yung trip this year! kaso mas bitin..swerte daw tayo, mas matagal yung stay..
*isa pa, baka makaalis ako this month at makapagstay sa Japan for 3 days para lakarin ang mga papeles natin..(take note, NATIN.) ^__^

Currently reading: J.D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye ( I just love to read it over and over and over again. )

Labels: ,

flight scheduled at 4:41:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768