http://www.one.org





Thursday, September 14, 2006

Anger Management

I want to set Gina on FIRE. Literally.

This maybe violent for some of you, but just try to be her student in Comm I and you'll see. We just had 3 outlining activities recently and had our results returned a week later (she was absent the last meeting). Obviously, we got low scores. Gina followed a right minus wrong policy so here are my scores:

  • First Outline- 34-2: 32/43
  • Second Outline- 30-15: 15/39
  • Third Outline- 36-10(!): 26/55 (So much for that right minus wrong! I failed this outline activity because of that policy!)

  • Curse Comm. I wish I just dropped it earlier and I guess a lot of my blockmates wanted to do that too, but it was too late. Gina wanted us to suffer from her subject. LOL. She gave these outlining activities AFTER the last day of dropping! That gives me the reason to set her on fire! Sunugin!

    Ah well, we've had our revenge because of the evaluation. On second thought, she'll be back for retaliation. I just wish Mikee Inton was my professor in Comm I! That would be a lot better!

    Oh well, so much for Gina. I just hope that the concerts tomorrow could compensate for this 'anger management' issue in Comm. Comm sucks, with Gina as your professor. Ah, don't mention it. I'm more than willing to say this in front of her. But then, I'll get a five as a reward. So, never mind. I'll just save it for later.

    By the way, thanks for the title suggestion, Denis! Time for Philo!

    Currently listening to:
    Itchyworms - Beer

    Labels:

    flight scheduled at 6:49:00 PM
    |

    THE PILOT


    Yahoo Online Status Indicator
    Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
    Sixteen Seventeen years old.
    UP Manila Sophomore.
    An alleged loverboy.
    A pilot of my dreams.


    TIME CHECK





    THE LOGBOOK

















    LATEST FLIGHTS












    TICKET FARES




    FULLY BOOKED

    THE PASSENGERS



    DESTINATIONS



    CRASH-LANDINGS



    THANK YOU FOR FLYING

    Creator :
    Blavered-INC

    Image Hosts :
    Photobucket, ImageShack

    Header :
    Billycoy Dacuycuy

    Brushes :
    DeviantART

    Tagboard :
    Cbox

    BlogRoll :
    BlogRolling

    Clock :
    ClockLink

    Avatar :
    Zwinky

    Status Indicator :
    Online Status

    Comments & Trackback :
    HaloScan

    Reader Community :
    MyBlogLog

    Web Counter :
    Free Web Logger

    User Tracker :
    Fast Online Users

    Powered by :
    Blogger Beta

    Best Viewed :
    1024 * 768