http://www.one.org





Sunday, September 03, 2006

See you soon, Nihon

I don't know why but I think that I'm not in the mood to do ANYTHING AT ALL. (except writing this blog entry.)

I'm not always like this. It's just so unusual. I wish I did not wake up this morning. Come to think of it, I woke up at 10:00 AM, and I don't know what I am supposed to do. I don't even know what to eat, because of these braces which were tightened last Friday. And dang, it still hurts. Really, it hurts. Thankfully, I'm still capable of eating ICE CREAM. I guess I'd accept that as a compensation.

I was thinking of what to write in this nonsensical blog entry. Then, I just remembered we have a new batch of scholars who'll go to Japan this October. Now that I mentioned it, its been almost a year since I last went there. I wonder what Tokyo looks like now. I miss everything Japan has to offer. I miss everything in Japan. The people, the places, and everything I saw there. I really miss Japan, and I really, really miss Disneyland.

I desperately want to go back to Japan, RIGHT NOW. But then I still have to wait two years (including this one) to be able to go back there again, and hopefully stay there to continue my studies. I still have at least two years to spend with my blockmates in UPM. How I wish I could finish BS-OT before I leave for Japan. I really do.

I have so many things running through my mind on what I want to do when I get back there (except for pursuing my studies there).

I want to experience the 'samui' air again.
I want to walk in the busy streets of Japan once more.
I want to ride the Shinkansen again. It's like riding an airplane, FIRST CLASS.
I want to try the Flight Simulator once more in JASDF, and fulfill my dream of becoming a pilot..in virtual reality, that is. (talk about my frustrations.)
I want to go kite-flying again. And their not the ordinary kites, they're HUGE!
I want to play baseball again!
I want to play bowling with my Japanese friends again.
I want to EAT Japanese food again. Really, the taste of original Japanese food is way much better (i can't find a decent adjective to describe it, so I came up with this one.) than the ones I have tasted here in the Philippines.
I want to speak Nihongo everyday again.
I want to go back to the arcades of AEON Mall.
I want to search the city for the best Hyaku-En shop out there.
I want to go back to Disneyland. Don't ask why.
I want to meet Ace again! (he's a FilJap studying in Japan. Fortunately, he became my classmate) I miss you buddy!
I want to buy myself a Robo-dog. I just wish it wasn't that expensive.
I want to take another Sumida River tour to Odaiba, and take another look at the Rainbow Bridge and the mini-Statue of Liberty.
I want to see snow...I wasn't able to, last time out.
I want to see Japan's beautiful sceneries, once more....

Ah, I just want to travel again... Wait for me Japan, wait for me...

Currently listening to: The New Theme Song of Tokyo Disneyland ( I wish I could get back there soon, and hopefully have the time to do it.)

Labels: ,

flight scheduled at 3:01:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768