http://www.one.org





Friday, August 18, 2006

Let's talk about a nice movie

You want some? Come get some!

Oh, yeah. Let me introduce to you Ms. Uma Thurman, also know in the movie as "G-Girl" (I don't want to spoil the fun, so I'll just expose her "Super Ex-Girlfriend" name.)

Ok sana yung movie, kaso agh. Nakakainis yung kanong nasa likod namin ni denis. He was laughing his heart out. Wow, grabe. Ayoko na. Kahit pinipigilan pa siya nung kasama niya, sige lang. "Super electro-magnetic resonance!", sabi nga ni Denis.

Anyway, akala ko hindi ako mapapapayag nila Krisi na manood, pero ayun. Nanood pa rin ako. Nag-enjoy naman ako. (salamat pareng Kris! Haha, joke lang.) Kasama din pala namin sila: Ate, Joan, Mia, Ian at lahat ng ibang nabanggit ko na sa post na 'to. Si Chamie nga pala, andun sa Fans Club niya. Hehehe.

I love the animations made by the animators (siyempre, kaya nga animators sila.) at the last part of the movie. What's more is that I saw Dr. Koh right there with her puny cats. That made me laugh, actually. I'm telling you, don't dare miss it.

Only one question bothered me (and Marest, maybe.) :
"Bakit kaya R-13 lang yung movie? 'Di ba dapat R-18?"

Currently listening to:
She Drives me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals (My Super Ex-Girlfriend Soundtrack)

Labels:

flight scheduled at 5:17:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS








TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768