http://www.one.org





Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The real deal behind the "S.A.Q."

My mind was wandering aimlessly approximately four and a half hours before I published this post. Our class then was Philo I, under Dr. Sioco.

Again, we were having fun discussing with Dr. Heart (you-know-who.) another topic, ethics. As always, Dr. Heart finds another connection of this topic in our everyday life. My wandering mind suddenly came to a stop. Meron na naman akong naisip na kalokohan.

Okay, eto na tayo. Remember the textbook in Philo I? It has SAQs after every module, di ba? Well, I thought of something. This acronym, Self-Assesment Questions gave me an idea. I was always clueless, "Ano ba talaga naiisip ko sa SAQs na 'to?"

Yun na. I thought of a new acronym that would correspond to SAQ. Simple lang. Sioco's Antig-Damdamin Quotes. Kaya pala siya prof ng Philo. Saktong sakto.

Anyway, these are the SAQs for the day:

Labels: ,

flight scheduled at 3:52:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS






TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768