http://www.one.org





Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday

Wednesday: its been a day after the bloody 2nd DepEx in Math 11.
9 people (including yours truly) in our block had to take the exam in the hallway. Hassle. Still, we had some laughs. A guy and a girl were talking while passing around the chairs to be used by the Lucky 9 (this is our group name, Raina. yay.)

Guy: O yan. 9 tayo. Bigyan mo nga ako ng pangalan ng group na may 9 members.
Girl: Aha! S-Club 7!
Guy: *laughs out loud.* Susunugin kita!

Anyway..

Argh. I had an overdose of ice cream..*cough,cough* Still, I can't eat that much, stupid braces. It's a Wednesday anyway, I have time to rest.

But then, I still have Things-To-Do. I'm stuck in Module 6 of Unit 2 and Module 4 of Unit 5. So, no rest for me. Absolutely. I'm sure to have a headache sooner or later. Luckily, it won't last for that long because tomorrow (a Thursday) will definitely be a *grmm* sabaw day. Gina (you-know-who, blockmates) will not be around tomorrow. Know what? If we follow UP R&R, Gina should drop Comm already. Tomorrow would be her sixth absence. Six absences mean FIVE.

Oh, suddenly I remembered what Doctor Heart's unexpected speech was yesterday:

"HUMAYO KAYO AT MAGPARAMI."

Speaking of Philo, I have to do my 'Things-To-Do'.

Currently listening to:
Frio - Alive

Labels:

flight scheduled at 10:28:00 AM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768