http://www.one.org





Thursday, October 19, 2006

Problems, problems

Grr.
The tagbox of my blog doesn't work.
And I don't know why.

One more thing.

I do not know what to wear this Saturday. I guess I'll have to cram tomorrow. Yeah, talk about cramming. Think. It's a Thursday today, tomorrow will be Friday [Comm Finals] and "poof!" (it became Koko Crunch? Corny Arnel. Corny. xp ) there goes Saturday. I'll just buy clothes by then. Well, hello there Raina. Kita mo na. Nahihirapan ako mag isip diyan sa theme mo! Haha, joke lang. Happy birthday! EIGHTEEN KA NA! :D

On a lighter note, thanks AstroVision. They have just what I was looking for. :D

Currently listening to:
Faye Wong - Eyes on Me

Labels:

flight scheduled at 7:55:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768