http://www.one.org





Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back

Thanks to this plane.


Good Abdernoon Mlogger [excuse me, Tabulas, MySpace, Xanga and others] Briends. Horry bor the lade upbade anb the mab micdion, I have a cold. I hope it wobn'd lasd long. Pray for my recovery please. :)

After sneezing for thirty-five times(!), at least I feel better now. Anyway, I've just been back from a 3-day semestral break in Japan. (naks, rich kunwari haha) There were three of us actually, but the other two are not yet in college. It shows that I am the oldest in the group, much like a guardian. One is still a senior high school student and the other was a Filipino-Japanese friend of ours who actually lives there. We're all boys, if you would like to know.

We had a good trip, by the way. (nang-iinggit lang ako sa post na 'to) If you've been reading my blog entries this past few days, you'll see one entitled 'Wanderlust.' right? That's where we went last November 3. Too bad, we weren't able to go to DisneyLand again (nang-iinggit ulit) because we had to do some business there for hopefully being able to pursue studies there. Hakone was just a sidetrip. Anyway, I was supposed to post something before we hopped in the plane but I forgot to do it because of laziness, perhaps. I'll post it later na lang (or not).

Okay, now I'm about to have my catnap. Haha. Maybe I'm just tired from yesterday's activities. Perhaps, I'm bored at home. Classes will start November 13 pa. Good, I still have one week to rest. But then, I just remembered the CAMP talent show. Our block has to meet up for that activity and prepare our presentation. So I guess I wouldn't be able to rest, after all. Too bad.

Hmm. Enrollment for next sem is this coming Tuesday. So see you then, blockmates. I hope you're actually reading this post. I don't have credits today. Maybe I'll load tomorrow.

*JAL, (you know who you are) I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first to comment on this post. Haha.
*other blogger friends, you're free to leave a comment anyway. :)

Labels:

flight scheduled at 4:00:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768