http://www.one.org





Monday, November 13, 2006

A Step Back in Time

After last sembreak's weeks of rest and laziness (daydreaming, perhaps), I will once again step back in the reality of my everyday college existence.

Yes, first sem's schedule is not that toxic yet, so I expect the next schedule to be hectic. But it went beyond my expectations. I did not expect it to be THAT hectic. We have 5 straight hours (!) of class and its on a monday morning. For the fun of it, I should be up as early as 5:00 AM again and go to school by 7:00 AM, much like my schedule when I was in fourth year high school. Its like taking a step back in time, but this is a big deal. Really, its a big deal.

Am I missing something? Whatever it is that I missed, just forget it. Second semester has already begun. I guess this is goodbye nocturnal nights, and hello h___y (inspired by Chamie's T-shirt, haha) days. So, you [second sem] will come for revenge eh? Oh, I see. Well then,

Bring it on.

*luckily we still didn't have 'official' classes today. We just had our Chem 14.1 (lab) class.

Labels:

flight scheduled at 6:00:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768