http://www.one.org





Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pick-Up Line Overload

I have recently received a number of pick-up lines from my textmates. I've got nothing to rant about because we just played bowling and basketball today, and Im really tired. I'll just post some of the pick-up lines that I got here. You can use them all you want, but as I always do, I'm warning you: use them at your own risk.

You're like...


  • my kuto: I can't get you otta my head. (no comment)

  • my sweat: You relieve me when I'm hot.

  • SM: You've got it all. ( gamitin daw ba pati SM. )

  • Globe: You make great things possible. ( at dinamay pa ang Globe. )

  • my pustiso: I can't smile without you.

  • my shoes: You're always there wherever I go.

  • constipation: YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY.


    *****


    Mga pamatay na pick-up lines:


  • "You're name must be mickey, because you're so fine."

  • "Miss, alam mo bang exam ako? Kaya sagutin mo na ako."

  • "Uy! Papicture tayo! Para ma-develop tayo sa isa't isa!" ( this one is already
    used up )

  • "Excuse me, are you a dictionary? Because you give meaning to my life."

  • "I must be a bad shooter, because I keep on missing you."

  • "Pinaglihi ka ba sa keyboard? Kasi type kita."

  • "Eh sa permanent marker pinaglihi ka? Di kasi kita maalis sa isip ko."

  • "Kumakain ka ba ng asukal? Ang tamis kasi ng mga ngiti mo eh."

  • "Di ka pa ba napapagod? Kanina ka pa kasi tumatakbo sa isipan ko."

  • "Surgeon ka ba? Kasi ikaw lang ang nagkapagbukas ng puso ko!"

  • "Hindi pa rin ba nakukulong ang tatay mo? Kasi ninakaw niya ang pinakamagandang bituin sa langit."

  • "Lecture mo ba ako? Lab kasi kita."


    At ang pinaka-pamatay sa lahat:

  • "Miss, alam mo bang hindi tayo tao, hindi tayo hayop at hindi rin tayo halaman?




























    BAGAY TAYO. BAGAY."

    Those are the corniest that I have. Ikaw? Meron ka bang ibang alam? Share mo naman. :)
    Hay, nonsense na post ito. Hahaha.

    Labels: , ,

    flight scheduled at 7:25:00 PM
    |

    THE PILOT


    Yahoo Online Status Indicator
    Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
    Sixteen Seventeen years old.
    UP Manila Sophomore.
    An alleged loverboy.
    A pilot of my dreams.


    TIME CHECK





    THE LOGBOOK

















    LATEST FLIGHTS












    TICKET FARES




    FULLY BOOKED

    THE PASSENGERS



    DESTINATIONS



    CRASH-LANDINGS



    THANK YOU FOR FLYING

    Creator :
    Blavered-INC

    Image Hosts :
    Photobucket, ImageShack

    Header :
    Billycoy Dacuycuy

    Brushes :
    DeviantART

    Tagboard :
    Cbox

    BlogRoll :
    BlogRolling

    Clock :
    ClockLink

    Avatar :
    Zwinky

    Status Indicator :
    Online Status

    Comments & Trackback :
    HaloScan

    Reader Community :
    MyBlogLog

    Web Counter :
    Free Web Logger

    User Tracker :
    Fast Online Users

    Powered by :
    Blogger Beta

    Best Viewed :
    1024 * 768