http://www.one.org





Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hitting the Road

"The Philippine Blog Awards aims to recognize notable Filipino-owned blogs in their respective niches — a venue to showcase notable blogs with quality content that engages readers from around the globe."

March 31 is the most awaited day. Every single blogger in the Philippines, young and old, is excited to hit RCBC by a storm. Tears of joy will be shed, and select bloggers, will finally have their dreams for blogging come true. (So the drama.)

As young as just eight months (going nine, congratulations), this blog served as my outlet for all my rants about my college life. Envious of the blogs I've been seeing since, I strived hard to create a page that's worth reading. School never became a constraint, sometimes I even blog before I do the cramming, proof of my love for this corny (excuse me for my language) stupid web thing whatever they want to call it. And like what I said earlier I blog about school most of the time back then (perhaps another reason why I don't have readers then) so every day was recorded. Still, I wasn't able to get the attention of others. Lucky me.

To my surprise, after three straight months of blogging for almost every night, I got some readers, then commentators, and then fans (kidding aside). Up until recently, I have 140+ links in my blogroll and managed to make friends online, thanks to you, blog. I was even able to join Kuya Eric's blogging contest and managed to win for two weeks, another boost for my rise to blogging fame. (Hahaha.) And now, this one's coming up. Though I'm not a finalist, being a nominee is my pleasure. Well then, I guess I deserve a little break from the toxicity anyway.

Thank you to...

Shall I stop this drama now? There's only three damn days left (and counting), and I do not have my electronic raffle ticket yet.


Philippine Blog Awards
Awarding Night
March 31, 2007
6PM - 8PM
Podium 4, RCBC Theater
RCBC Building, Ayala cor. Buendia Ave., Makati City
Attire: Semi-formal to formal



[NOTE]

If you also like a ticket for the prestigious night, stumble upon here, okay? There'll be around a hundred tickets or so. Do you want to get yours? I'll have to get mine first. To the organizers, my e-mail is lonewolf_silencer17@yahoo.com

[/NOTE]

--------
Special Thanks:
to whoever nominated me, I really thank you for the effort that you exerted to do me this big favor. Though I was not able to qualify as a finalist (since I was unaware and I didn't expect it, too.) Thanks, really. I appreciate it.

*entry will be updated after the awards night, if ever I could come. I would. I should.

Labels:

flight scheduled at 11:25:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768