http://www.one.org





Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dancing at the Ball

In behalf of my blog, I apologize to you, dear readers (if you still read my entries) for being away for such a long time. Summer has been killing me lately.

And aside from that, I had the privilege to be a guestblogger in Kuya Chico's Blog. Do not expect a long entry because I need not explain what you're supposed to do to be able to read it.

GO TO KUYA CHICO's BLOG. NOW.

CLICK HERE.

Well, then I guess I must now start honing my writing skills. Mind you, my guestblog is in Tagalog, not my usual 'forte.' Still, do comment anyway.

Labels: , ,

flight scheduled at 8:08:00 PM
|

THE PILOT


Yahoo Online Status Indicator
Arnel C. Uyaco Jr.
Sixteen Seventeen years old.
UP Manila Sophomore.
An alleged loverboy.
A pilot of my dreams.


TIME CHECK





THE LOGBOOK

















LATEST FLIGHTS












TICKET FARES




FULLY BOOKED

THE PASSENGERS



DESTINATIONS



CRASH-LANDINGS



THANK YOU FOR FLYING

Creator :
Blavered-INC

Image Hosts :
Photobucket, ImageShack

Header :
Billycoy Dacuycuy

Brushes :
DeviantART

Tagboard :
Cbox

BlogRoll :
BlogRolling

Clock :
ClockLink

Avatar :
Zwinky

Status Indicator :
Online Status

Comments & Trackback :
HaloScan

Reader Community :
MyBlogLog

Web Counter :
Free Web Logger

User Tracker :
Fast Online Users

Powered by :
Blogger Beta

Best Viewed :
1024 * 768